Thursday, July 23, 2015

Moments of Happiness - the idea behind it...

Unfortunately it is an oft occurring event, that in our strive to achieve happiness we often tend to either overlook, or forget to enjoy & celebrate and forget too easily those sudden moments of happiness which brings forth that elusive nirvana within yourself, even maybe for some moments.
As I often recall that quote from (for some reasons) a favorite movie of mine - The Beach - as Richard poignantly puts it:
"…And me? I still believe in paradise. But now at least I know it's not some place you can look for. Because it's not where you go. It's how you feel for a moment in your life when you're a part of something. And if you find that moment... It lasts forever…."

So as an ode to those sudden moments of joy, happiness and peace in our lives which we often ten to ignore, I thought of starting this 'Moments of Happiness' where I would try to recapture some moments from my life where I felt at peace with myself and the events which built up to it.

Will try to keep it short and as accurately as I remember it, just such that years later, these memories can still stay fresh I my mind and can be relived again…

No comments: